Write For Us – Web Tech Adda
What we publish
We publish content on a wide range of topics including:
- Small Business
- Biz Tech
- Big Data
- Web Apps
- Social Media
- Mobile (Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry)
- Digital Marketing
- Website Development
- Website Designing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Tech Blogs write for us
Guest Posting Guidelines
We accept original, well researched and high quality content. Once you submit your content for publishing to webtechadda, our editors will review it to ensure that it is in line with our publishing policy. Key areas to consider when writing include:
- Original content: All your content must be original and free of plagiarism. We do not publish content that has been published on other websites.
- Grammar: Check your content for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors before submitting.
- Word count: We publish posts ranging from 700 words to 2,500 words. The number of words in a post will be determined by the complexity of the its subject matter.
- Photos: Attach high resolution photographs that should be posted along with your article. We prefer photos in JPEG, PNG and GIF format.
- Tone: Article tone may range form casual to professional tone. Whichever tone you choose for your post, ensure that it remains consistent throughout the post. An informal tone is preferable for blog like articles while formal tone for tutorials and technical posts.
- Document format: We accept guest posts in format of Microsoft word document or Google documents.
- Title, headlines and subheading: Include a catchy heading for your post. Breakdown the article into smaller sections with headlines and subheadings.
Ensure that your article is inline with our guest post guidelines provided above. Carefully proofread the article and send a final draft along with images to us. When sending the final draft include a 40-50 words short author’s bio.
How to submit your guest post
To submit a post to webtechadda.com, email us your article to email@example.com
Our editors will review the article to assess whether it is in line with our scope of content and if it will be relevant to the audience. We will then send you a feedback on your pitch.
Out team will review the final draft and give you feedback for revisions. If approved, we will schedule your post for publishing.
Note: webtechadda reserves the right to edit the article to make it suitable for our audience. We make deliberate effort to ensure that articles published in our website are not reproduced by other authors.